Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBan SiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WompeL
Leader
Leader
WompeL

Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Empty
PostSubject: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi Guys,

i think we all suppose that Draco isn´t online since some Days so he can´t update the Standings in the O´Ban-Challenge!

Can Crok make the Tourney-Table until Draco comes back? We makes lots of Games but nothing happens by the Standings!
That´s getting boring!

@ Crok: Can u update the Tourney Standings? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.roryundwompel.npage.de
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm

ye ^^ plz bounce
Back to top Go down
Crok

Crok

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 am

I don`t think I can, Draco was and is the website designer, so he`s the only one who can edit those. Sorry guys, I`ll try to remedy the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://crok91.hi5.com
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

wtf guyz&ladies ? ... Suspect

After 3-4 weeks Draco is still very inactive and the 4th O'BAN week started.

In the 4th week a tourney beetween "all the BAN members" was planned on the dare section.I don't really think,that Draco will organize the tourney if he continue to be inactiv.Can we keep the tourney withouth him?

We can make a poll to vote the tourney's scheme,day,hour and a clan member will be the MOD of the tourney.(making pairz,uploading results to the site,etc.)

We must make it until 10th July (Eg:Thursday,18:00gmt)

If u'd like i could "host" the tourney.( lolz )

P.S:Pls write here if u have any better idea or smt and tell me if u agree with this 1 or not

Ty !!!

Peace BAN BAN BAN
Back to top Go down
Crok

Crok

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 am

that sounds like a good idea. I can`t play these tourneys, sorry, but one of the BANs could be the MOD.
He could keep tables of the games, and the other BANs can save their replays in another folder or upload them anyway, Draco will find them later.
I say go for it ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://crok91.hi5.com
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm

ok !

anyone else agree with us ? Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Vanderspar

Vanderspar

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 pm

I do, I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draco
Founder
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm here guys, sorry for being away for so long, I had some problems and I couldn't get internet access therefore I couldn't update the table of points for the O' BAN Challenge until now. Still you didn't thought I would let you down, did you? Razz Points are up to date, give your best at the 4th week, win that 1 vs 1 single on wormnet and be at the final tourney of the challenge, get one of the 3 places and be the one with the most points, be the winner of the O' BAN Challenge Wink Tourney will be held Friday 10 July 18:00 GMT The scheme for the final tourney will be the one of the root of worms schemes which is Intermediate.

Cu there BAN 's cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.draco.xhost.ro
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:02 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Draco is bakkkk cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

OMG inter rofl Smile) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 am

aaaaahhhh holy crap !!! Evil or Very Mad

I don't think i can take part on the tourney ... Sad

I must help my father,and it will take long time ...
Back to top Go down
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am

what happened with the tournament ?
Back to top Go down
Csongi

Csongi

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Dracoooo . u gone again ? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?   Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge inaktiv? - Where is Draco?
Page 1 of 1