Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBan SiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shirdel!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crok

Crok

Shirdel! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirdel!   Shirdel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 pm

All the people left, `cause they`re inactive. It`s better then wasting my and Draco`s time trying to get them to play. If not that, it`s `cause you can`t rely much on people.
As for your predictions, BAN has always been in rough times. If it wasn`t, it wouldn`t feel like BAN. It`s what keeps us motivated: the need to rise above, play better, win, improve...
I don`t see why we should have your try-outs, `cause I don`t really see you as an active member, and I`d rather not have any more inactives in the clan. I don`t see you on TUS, FTM, WO... the last WO tournament I was at, that you moderated, got canceled, `cause you bailed.
Draco wants to let you in the clan, and so do the rest of the guys. I`m just a skeptic in this case.
Nothing personal, just business, I guess...

Peace
Back to top Go down
http://crok91.hi5.com
Draco
Founder
Draco

Shirdel! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirdel!   Shirdel! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 am

If this is your opinion about BAN Shirdel, that it's falling apart, i am afraid you leave me no choice, You are banned mate! Thought i saw something in you, a team spirit, like all bans have, i am afraid i was wrong. As for your help.. i don't think it will be necessary, BAN is doing just fine, even if after 1st January it will remain with 5 members, it will be 5 BAN members who care. as long as they care BAN will stay in 1 piece. Gl to you my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.draco.xhost.ro

Shirdel!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2